What does your Forum User Name mean?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aidan Cheddar is a character used in a trilogy of books that started out as comics that also doubles as my persona and avatar. Name wise, I choose Aidan cause I simply liked it, also a name of one of our cats but spelled differently, and Cheddar was chosen because I like, inhale anything with cheese, plus Aidan is a mouse so it became a win-win as a name. Beyond Aidan Cheddar as a character, ect, I also use the name as a pseudonym. Formally, I was known as Zenon Tigerpaw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine will come as no surprise. I live in PA and we travel a lot--by Amtrak, by car, and only when I have to, by plane. If I could get to Europe or South America by train, I would!

Actually, getting to South America by train might not be impossible, but pretty hit and miss, I would think. I've never checked it out. :unsure:

Mine will come as no surprise. I live in PA and we travel a lot--by Amtrak, by car, and only when I have to, by plane. If I could get to Europe or South America by train, I would!
Actually, getting to South America by train might not be impossible, but pretty hit and miss, I would think. I've never checked it out. :unsure:
Those days are long gone unfortunately! :( Have you read "The Old Pantegonian Express"?

Getting to South America right now be train is impossible. A few years ago, ALL passenger trains ceased operations. (They were Government operated - think Amtrak!) There is talk of restarting service, but who knows when and if it will happen.

Diehard Washington Redskins fan, Chris Cooley (#47) was my favorite player (now retired) of the recent teams.

Well, technically that was London Fletcher ;) . It should be interesting with Cooley, granted I really don't listen to the home games to much as I own season tickets, and it's hard to match the away games up with the television feed.

My fourm name does not mean anything. It is just the first letter of my first name and seven letters of my last name.

Back