NTD Attendee Poll

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NTD site planning to attend

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping to be in Chicago this year. Last year some of us had planned meeting there, but I ended up in ICU for a few days and couldn't make it.

A lot depends on when I'll be moving down state (central Illinois).

Yes let's have a mini mini get together.

I will arrive there by 2203 at 10:52, and head back home by 2220 at 4pm.

Anyone planning to travel by those trains, let's have a mini mini mini get together on the train :) I will join the train at Metropark and get off at Metropark too on the way back

FC Jis?? :huh: If so I might be meeting up with you at PHL. :)

I will be in DC, up and back on the Crescent same day. I was in Philly last year, and DC the year before that.

So, my intention is to keep on alternating between Philly and DC.
Glad to hear it. My thought was where Bill goes I will follow. I'll see you in Washington!
Looks like I have TRAINed you well, Stephen!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My plan is Chicago again... I just hope my attention span allows me to actually stay at CUS instead of making me wander away to ride some of the CTA Blue Line this year, lol.

EDIT: My trains, assuming NTD activities are the same time as last year, will be 300/305

Last edited by a moderator:
My plan is Chicago again... I just hope my attention span allows me to actually stay at CUS instead of making me wander away to ride some of the CTA Blue Line this year, lol.
Same here, Chicago - and ditto on the Blue Line Ride last year.

Hopefully we'll have a little better luck connecting with other AU members this year.

Anyone planning to travel by those trains, let's have a mini mini mini get together on the train :) I will join the train at Metropark and get off at Metropark too on the way back

Deal! I'll do FC.

Deal! I'll do FC.
I'll send you a PM as time gets closer to may. You can book when you want but I'm depending on some cash! You know being 19 gotta have some cash.. :lol: If worse comes to worse I'll book through AGR. :cool:

Yes, it's May 7, 2011, not May 1!
smile.gif
OK, I'll show up on May 7th, instead of the 1st. Might have a better chance of seeing other AU members that way!
blink.gif

Saturday, May 7, 2011

153 Northeast Regional (BWI - WAS)

Depart: 10:53 am, Sat, May 7, 2011

Arrive: 11:28 am, Sat, May 7, 2011

Saturday, May 7, 2011

168 Northeast Regional (WAS - BWI)

Depart: 3:25 pm, Sat, May 7, 2011

Arrive: 3:53 pm, Sat, May 7, 2011

Thinking about it I might attend the one in CHI but not spend the night this time. While i do have a hotel booked from the 6th to the 8th i might cancell that.

If I can, I'll be taking the Regional to WAS from NPN. I'll probably head back the next day (the 8th) or come up the day before (the 6th)...an hour or two in DC just isn't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back