A New AU??

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the member joined date. Any way to get that back?
If you scroll to a members name in the blue heading of a post, a drop down menu appears with that, and other, info.
Cool. Though it would still be nice to have it listed without doing that. Personally, I would rather have the join date showing than "Interests".

What about the member joined date. Any way to get that back?
If you scroll to a members name in the blue heading of a post, a drop down menu appears with that, and other, info.
Cool. Though it would still be nice to have it listed without doing that. Personally, I would rather have the join date showing than "Interests".
This is what I see when I look at yours. Is your view different?

i-JchvVHz.jpg

Member Since is the Join Date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that is what I see when I hover over a persons name. I was saying I would like to see it listed WITHOUT having to hover over their name. Right now, it only lists Gender, Location and Interests. Be nice if the joined date could be added back to that default display under peoples names and pictures.

In the old version, I would go to the site and look to see if there were topics of interest I hadn't read. If so, I would open one in a new tab. If I decided to reply, I would then log in (in the thread window) and post my reply. I would then delete the tab which would return me to the main one. At that point, it still showed I was not logged in but selecting "Mark this forum as read" would not only do it but now would show I was logged in.

In the new version, following the same procedure does not show me as logged in after clicking "Mark this forum as read" but does show the threads as being read. However,if I refresh the page, it now shows I am logged in but the threads are no longer marked as read. I have to redo "Mark this forum as read". Strange.

Back