union station

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can vouch that WASHINGTON's Union Station has some Greyhound service, but that not all buses that run through the Washington bus terminal, which is not too far away, but not close either, run through Union Station. Check the stop listed on your Greyhound ticket and find the matching address for the station on this list. Of course you'll have to select the appropriate state first. ;)

If you are taking the bus have fun! I recently took my first LD bus trip, was a great experience for me. On time, clean, and safe, not to mention comfortable!

Chicago Union Station?

Dallas Union Station?

Los Angeles Union Station?

New Haven Union Station?

Portland Union Station?

Washington Union Station?

Any of the myriad other Union Stations across the country?

Portland's Union Station is about a block away from Greyhound. I don't know if any Long Dogs make an extra stop at the station either prior to arrival in Portland or upon departure (or vice versa).

Portland's Union Station is about a block away from Greyhound. I don't know if any Long Dogs make an extra stop at the station either prior to arrival in Portland or upon departure (or vice versa).
I don't believe so, because PDX Union Station and the Greyhound Station are right next to each other. In fact, the MAX stations are on either side of the Greyhound station - westbound in back and eastbound in front!

To the OP, please let us know which city's Union Station are you referring to.

Chicago Union Station?

Dallas Union Station?

New Haven Union Station?

Portland Union Station?

Kansas City was not mentioned by others.

Don't ya love question like that. "Are there any good restaurants on Main Street?"

Chicago Union Station?

Dallas Union Station?

New Haven Union Station?

Portland Union Station?

Kansas City was not mentioned by others.
Nor was Tampa.

And isn't Dallas a Union Station?
huh.gif
And CIN is another one.
biggrin.gif

Chicago Union Station?

Dallas Union Station?

New Haven Union Station?

Portland Union Station?

Toronto Union Station?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back