Train Simulator 2014 is Out (As of 9/26/13)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably because it's not all that interesting frankly. Because it's a two-track line with three cities only a short distance from each other, it's almost like just a small segment of a full route.

In case anyone wanted to know, the estimated release date for the new NEC segment is in the first half of April.

They've made progress on the HHP-8 =)

861405_10152002266863091_848589246_o.png

10003602_10152002266848091_2025068911_o.png

1596798_10152002266858091_746158579_o.jpg

1966113_10152002266768091_536784239_o.png

And here is the preview video for the ACS-64 and HHP-8 action that will be recorded by me over the next few days. The only real major issue I have with the pack is that the ACS-64 K5LA is not loud enough, but that should be a relatively easy fix. Enjoy =)

Hi Fan Railer,

Have you noticed a bug with the AWS ? It seems it doesn't work properly on the ACS-64, I always get an emergency braking if a speed restriction is detected, even if I use full service brake immediately after the alert.

Any idea ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Fan Railer,

Have you noticed a bug with the AWS ? It seems it doesn't work properly on the ACS-64, I always get an emergency braking if a speed restriction is detected, even if I use full service brake immediately after the alert.

Any idea ?
You have to use suppression / full service, AND also hit the acknowledge key (Q) after throwing brakes into suppression in order to prevent a penalty application.

Many thanks, it works now.

In fact, you mustn't release the brakes before you reached the speed restriction. It makes the brakings quite viril ! :)

The Kawasaki Metro-North M8 EMU is scheduled to be online at the steam store mid afternoon tomorrow, so stay tuned ;)

This has to be the quickest turn-around I've had for any mod I've done. Remember to create backup files in case something goes sour in the future. Enjoy =) Sound mod video first, followed by Physics mod video:

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally sprung for the ACS, HHP, and M8 packs. I have a problem though.. When I goto run the ACS on the Philly-NYP section I get to a certain point and get slapped with a major ATC penalty stop.. To the point where I can't clear it.. On the cab signal display it's blank nothing there.. And on top of that the ATC light blinks where max auth speed is listed. Anyone have an idea on how to clear it? The alerter reset doesn't work..

I finally sprung for the ACS, HHP, and M8 packs. I have a problem though.. When I goto run the ACS on the Philly-NYP section I get to a certain point and get slapped with a major ATC penalty stop.. To the point where I can't clear it.. On the cab signal display it's blank nothing there.. And on top of that the ATC light blinks where max auth speed is listed. Anyone have an idea on how to clear it? The alerter reset doesn't work..
The ACS and HHP signalling / ATC system is not compatible with the old NEC signalling system on the original segment. Hit CTRL + D to operate in ATC cutout mode. No penalty brakes will be applied in this mode. Speed away ;)

Back