Train Simulator 2014 is Out (As of 9/26/13)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your long, high-quality videos and reliable uploading. Especially enjoy the GG1.

A good way to hold speed may be to achieve the desired speed, put throttle to 100%, then put reverser to 0%. Try it out, it might work. Otherwise, the curise control is probably better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your long, high-quality videos and reliable uploading. Especially enjoy the GG1.

A good way to hold speed may be to achieve the desired speed, put throttle to 100%, then put reverser to 0%. Try it out, it might work. Otherwise, the curise control is probably better.
Always a pleasure. The reverser can only be changed when throttle is at 0% on diesel and electric stock. On steam stock, it can be varied, since it service as the johnson bar, but I've tried what you suggested and it doesn't exactly work. Only certain trains come equipped with cruise control, and only a select few of those are reliable and easy to use.

Aloha

Really beautifully done but as a G fan I must point out that the Brunswick Green motors were freight.and the Tuscan were Passenger. The difference in the gearing was freight 90mph, Passenger 100mph. The vid's though, show so much quality that I am again interested in train Simulator.

Mahalo

Ever wanted to run the steam locomotives of old from MSTS on Train Simulator 2014? Well, now you can! Simply download the .rwp file found here and use the utilities tool to install:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7jjq332ccauk6fd/MSTS+Conversions.rwp
Be mindful that not everything is perfect, and there are some glitches depending on stock. I take no credit for the production of anything seen here or available for download. I'm simply passing along this opportunity to you, a fellow enthusiast. Enjoy =)

Back