Photo Uploading Enabled!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse my ignorance, I'm still using 8 tracks (Kidding)!The photos that I post & receive are very large, where I have to scroll horizontally to veiw. Is that the way it should be or can I make an adjustment???
Aloha

Are you using Firefox? I do and that happens to me. Apparently FF does not trigger the scaling.

I see the pics fine on my iPod.

I did notice my pic was big when I first posted it but looked fine later

Do you know what version? You can click on the word "Help" at the top of your screen and then "About Internet Explorer" to get the version number. I haven't tested Versions 8 & 9, but it does work properly in Version 10.

Please note that you cannot upgrade to Version 10, and I think 9 too, if you have Windows XP. One must have Windows 7 at a minimum to do those upgrades.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know what version? You can click on the word "Help" at the top of your screen and then "About Internet Explorer" to get the version number. I haven't tested Versions 8 & 9, but it does work properly in Version 10.

Please note that you cannot upgrade to Version 10, and I think 9 too, if you have Windows XP. One must have Windows 7 at a minimum to do those upgrades.
I do have XP & I think IE 8

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, everyone. As you can see, it was taken on the Napa Valley Wine Train. I promise to write a trip report soon, probably tonight. I took a TON of pictures since OMG PULLMAN CARS. :wub: My friends kept laughing at me 'cause I was like a kid visiting Disney for the first time.

Thanks, everyone. As you can see, it was taken on the Napa Valley Wine Train. I promise to write a trip report soon, probably tonight. I took a TON of pictures since OMG PULLMAN CARS. :wub: My friends kept laughing at me 'cause I was like a kid visiting Disney for the first time.
:hi: Great pic Sorcha! :cool: I'm envious, my Brother lives in Sonoma but I can't afford to ride the Wine Train! :( I surely Look forward to your trip Report! AU, if you can't go yourself, the Second Best Way to enjoy a Train Adventure! ;)

Yeah, our very generous friend treated us. My boyfriend would freak out if he knew how much it was. :)

Back