Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, here's another one

IMG_2664.jpg
Beaumonts New Multi-Million Dollar Station??? :lol: :lol: :lol: (30th Street Station in PHL isnt Correct???)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I love this game :wub: although I haven't come close to being right on any of them :lol: This game just reminds me of all the grand old stations that we pass on our travels, that are no longer in use. Most of those closed stations were built back in the day of grandeur, with marble ,granite and American architecture. I would love to live in one of these old stations. I wonder how hard it would be to get Amtrak to make it a flag stop. :lol:

Man I love this game :wub: although I haven't come close to being right on any of them :lol: This game just reminds me of all the grand old stations that we pass on our travels, that are no longer in use. Most of those closed stations were built back in the day of grandeur, with marble ,granite and American architecture. I would love to live in one of these old stations. I wonder how hard it would be to get Amtrak to make it a flag stop. :lol:
I know. I love seeing all the pictures. I've actually been to most of these, but work gets in the way of guessing.
mosking.gif
It's a great thread. I really love the grand old stations and the more unique stations that reflect the area's culture/architecture (ABQ comes to mind).

Back