Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another photo from the same location. Sorry for the blurriness, but it was a handheld shot in the middle of the night. (My train was seriously late.)

pitamakan2007-01-21a.jpg

Omaha, NE?
That's it! The photos are of the old CB&Q station that was used by Amtrak before the current station was built next door. What a shame to see that great old building sitting there empty like that, especially when the current Amtrak station is so inadequate.

Next?

Omaha, NE?
That's it! The photos are of the old CB&Q station that was used by Amtrak before the current station was built next door. What a shame to see that great old building sitting there empty like that, especially when the current Amtrak station is so inadequate.

Next?
I'll open my posting rights this time to whoever wants to do it.

How about this one?

edit: I see a couple of others posted at the same time, so I wil defer

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy, am I gonna pay more attention to the stations next time I'm on a trip. I used to take pix of every station I could as I passed or stopped, but those are all in a box in storage now.....

Maybe it's time to get a scanner / slide converter and "go at it".

BTW, can anyone recommend a "good" (decent quality, and fast) slide converter? I've seen them advertised on Hammacher Schlemmer and other catalogs, but am a bit wary of purchasing without some advice.......

Sorry for the size, I'm on my phone and can't get the link I want.

***** NOTE Picture reduced and shows in a newer post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back