Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not Charlotte or Cleveland either but figuring out who that big stadium is for is pretty much the key to getting this station I believe.

Here's a hint - Look closely at the stadium. Is it still under construction? Maybe it's eventually going to have a roof on it and become an indoor arena.

Last edited by a moderator:
FriskyFL for the win! This is the new Amtrak station in Lincoln, NE which opened June 26, 2012.

You're next for posting a photo.

The sports complex under construction in the background will be the new basketball arena for the University of Nebraska. It is the construction of this arena which made a new Amtrak station necessary. The tracks leading to the former Burlington station which Amtrak had space in had to be removed in order for the new arena to be completed. The old station will remain housing a restaurant and some other things.

Here's something most of us will never see....... the front of the Lincoln station by daylight.

800px-Lincoln%2C_Nebraska_Amtrak_station_from_NE_1.JPG

I know where it is , but I cheated by Clicking through the Pictures till I found the Answer! It is in Florida, but i'll let others Post since I can't Post pics!

Amtrak shares stations with Tri-Rail in Hollywood, Ft Lauderdale, Deerfield Beach, Delray Beach, & W Palm Beach. And eventually Miami, when Amtrak moves to the Intermodal center at MIA.

I think Kevin is either asleep or working long hours, so I will post this picture.

It is an active Amtrak Station.

00wpk9_zps92e2c890.jpg

Go for it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back