Live Chat every Sunday, 7PM Eastern

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you guys landed in the wrong room.

Not sure why that is, but do make sure that the room you enter is #amtrak. Right now I can't even get the browser version to load, so I can't see what's happening.

Chat failed during chatting. Wouldn't let me send any messages kept getting could not send to amtrak and then when i exited and tried to return it wouldn't load the room. and It says You are banned from the channel #amtrak

Chat failed during chatting. Wouldn't let me send any messages kept getting could not send to amtrak and then when i exited and tried to return it wouldn't load the room. and It says You are banned from the channel #amtrak
Me too. I cannot get back on either.

It should be fixed now, please try again.

Sorry for the trouble, we were trying to kill a spammer and Eric & I acted at the same time. So he got the spammer, and with the spammer gone, my command then killed everyone else who comes via the website to chat.

I was watching it unfold, but couldn't "talk". The others who got the same message as I did logged out and then couldn't log back in.

Back