Empire Service in its Entirety

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no I wasnt .I am sorry. I just happen to work 284 . I usually on long haul trains like 49 and 19 . I sure one day u will run into me.
Hey! I will be on 49 out of NYP on the 2nd of July and 48 on the 4th out of SOB. So if you are on any of those drop me a pm and we can meet up. Thanks!

sorry I will for sure on 19 going south. So you on 19 going south and on 20 (on the 4th ) then u run into me.

PS I be in diner as lead and you look at my twitter page, to have idea on what I look like (my twitter name is mskitty)

no I wasnt .I am sorry. I just happen to work 284 . I usually on long haul trains like 49 and 19 . I sure one day u will run into me.
Hey! I will be on 49 out of NYP on the 2nd of July and 48 on the 4th out of SOB. So if you are on any of those drop me a pm and we can meet up. Thanks!

I am alan...I wouldn't be on 19 today(13th) but I will be on 19 on wed the 15th and we leave nol on fri .....and I was so wanted to meet you in person!

A bit of a thread hi-jack here, but if you happen to be working 19 on the 13th of July, I'll be on that train. Along with a bunch of other railfans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back