DC NTD Reservations

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're on 2220 to return to NY, but we'll be waking up in DC Saturday morning and therefore not on 2203. We're going down on Friday for a few different reasons, but the biggest is that catching an 8AM Acela means mom has to catch a bus out of PA at like 5 AM.

For some odd reason she wasn't too thrilled with that idea. :lol:
Oh well I guess we will have to hold off for the big party until the return trip then. But OTOH, Piotr all by himself can be quite a party :p

Does anyone have a list of AU attendees?
I may be missing a few, and if so I'm sorry, but very quickly off the top of my head: Jishnu (Jis), Piotr (NJCoastExp), Bill (PRR60), Steve (Acela150), Bill Haithcoat, Jim (Jimhudson), Dave (the_traveler), Transit54.
Me too!
Me three.
Me four. :ph34r:
Oh no!
ohmy.gif

Lions, Tigers, and Bears

Does anyone have a list of AU attendees?
I may be missing a few, and if so I'm sorry, but very quickly off the top of my head: Jishnu (Jis), Piotr (NJCoastExp), Bill (PRR60), Steve (Acela150), Bill Haithcoat, Jim (Jimhudson), Dave (the_traveler), Transit54.
Me too!
Me three.
Me four. :ph34r:
Oh no!
ohmy.gif
Aloha

For those attending NTD in DC, now that tickets can be had to skip the line for the railcar exhibit, what time should we all try to book for?

And do we want to try for a group lunch?
Alan,

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to get tickets. I'm not navigating the website very well. Can you give me advice?

Dave

For those attending NTD in DC, now that tickets can be had to skip the line for the railcar exhibit, what time should we all try to book for?

Alan,

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to get tickets. I'm not navigating the website very well. Can you give me advice?

Dave
Here is the link. Click which city and time and follow the prompts.

Alan,

Dave
Here is the link. Click which city and time and follow the prompts.
Thanks Acela!!

Is there a spot where we can meet prior to the 12:00 noon tour?

Who is making arrangements for lunch or are we going to walk-in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back