DC NTD Reservations

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have booked the 12:00noon tour and will arrive on 2203 from NYP.

I will return on 2220 at 4:00pm to NYP.

I will have lunch with the group.

The Capital City Brewing Co sounds good to me.

Is "the_traveler" a famous diner at this restaurant??

Looking forward to seeing the gang in Washington.

Does anyone have a list of AU attendees?

Not that you have to do so, but just as an FYI, I believe that most (if not all) are in First Class. I know that Jishnu is as are my mom and I.

Does anyone have a list of AU attendees?[/b]
I may be missing a few, and if so I'm sorry, but very quickly off the top of my head: Jishnu (Jis), Piotr (NJCoastExp), Bill (PRR60), Steve (Acela150), Bill Haithcoat, Jim (Jimhudson), Dave (the_traveler), Transit54.

Last edited by a moderator:
off the top of my head: Jishnu (Jis), Piotr (NJCoastExp), Bill (PRR60), Steve (Acela150), Bill Haithcoat, Jim (Jimhudson), Dave (the_traveler), Transit54.
How can we all fit on the tip of your head?
huh.gif
Doesn't anyone slip off?
mosking.gif

Not that you have to do so, but just as an FYI, I believe that most (if not all) are in First Class. I know that Jishnu is as are my mom and I.

I may be missing a few, and if so I'm sorry, but very quickly off the top of my head: Jishnu (Jis), Piotr (NJCoastExp), Bill (PRR60), Steve (Acela150), Bill Haithcoat, Jim (Jimhudson), Dave (the_traveler), Transit54.
You mean the_traveler is attending :eek: , I thought PHL last year was enough for him, we have to put up with him again? :giggle:

As to FC Acela, the rest of us will be going Steerage on various Regionals, Commuter Rail etc. but at least it's Triple Points for the peons that cant afford FC! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You mean the_traveler is attending :eek: , I thought PHL last year was enough for him, we have to put up with him again? :giggle:

As to FC Acela, the rest of us will be going Steerage on various Regionals, Commuter Rail etc. but at least it's Triple Points for the peons that cant afford FC! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Jim, I didn't know you are allowed out of Texas!! Will you be wearing a Ten Gallon Hat??

Hey Jim, I didn't know you are allowed out of Texas!! Will you be wearing a Ten Gallon Hat??
:hi: Nope, Traded it to the Member from Chicago that has it on in his AVATAR Pic! :lol:

In regards to Leaving Texas, Contrary to what our Idiot Governor rants about Seceding from the Union, we're still a State in Good Standing and allowed to go anywhere EXCEPT Rhode Island! (the_traveler has Banned Texans!) :lol: :lol: :lol: See yall on NTD in Beautiful Union Station, will be rolling in on #67 from NYP along with a few Suspicious Characters :help: , Homeland Security has been Notified! :giggle:

we're still a State in Good Standing
That's right! Standing is all you're good for!
laugh.gif
(Case in point - Didn't many thousands STAND outside of Jerry's World (and pay a couple of hundred dollars each) in freezing temperatures (to the wimpy Texans) to watch the Super Bowl on giant TV screens?)
huh.gif

It's when you start moving that you get in trouble!
mosking.gif

we're still a State in Good Standing
That's right! Standing is all you're good for!
laugh.gif
(Case in point - Didn't many thousands STAND outside of Jerry's World (and pay a couple of hundred dollars each) in freezing temperatures (to the wimpy Texans) to watch the Super Bowl on giant TV screens?)
huh.gif

It's when you start moving that you get in trouble!
mosking.gif
Free Economics Lesson: Texas took the $$$ to Stand Outside Cowboy Stadium @ the Super Bowl from Dumb Yankees that came down from Wisconson, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I will be in FC 2203/2220 from MET. Got my 12:00 tickets too. :rolleyes:
OK, I'll see you at MET. I am also on 2203/2220 in FC as are Alan and Grace I believe. Of course Alan and Grace get on at NYP and not MET :) We can have a mini-AU gathering in the FC much to the consternation of the hapless FC OBS crew that day :p

We're on 2220 to return to NY, but we'll be waking up in DC Saturday morning and therefore not on 2203. We're going down on Friday for a few different reasons, but the biggest is that catching an 8AM Acela means mom has to catch a bus out of PA at like 5 AM.

For some odd reason she wasn't too thrilled with that idea. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back