CO transfer call ends in a strange and humorous way ...

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuljin

Lead Service Attendant
Just now, I called CO OnePass to transfer miles to AGR (as I always do soon after I get 5000+ over there). It went smoothly, in the usual way, but at the end of the call, the agent said:

'Thank you for choosing Amtrak.'

(At the OnePass service center.)

That is better than the first time I rode Acela First Class and had my wine served in a United Airlines wine glass.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is better than the first time I rode Acela First Class and had my wine served in a United Airlines wine glass.
That is better than the first time I rode Acela First Class and had my wine served in a plastic cup.

That is better than the first time I rode Acela First Class and had my wine served in a plastic cup.
That is better than the many times I rode Pacific Surfliner Business Class and had my wine served ... I don't know ... on another train, I guess, as the attendant was MIA. :p

SOP for US Airways domestic "First Class". Very sad.
I preferred (pardon the pun) US's first class vodka tonic (2 minis, a can of tonic water, and a large plastic cup with ice) over what CO provides (premixed in a glass with ice). Excluding the cheapness of the container, the former is much better for everyone involved.

Back