Anthony

Live Chat every Sunday, 7PM Eastern

Wasn't able to connect tonight, unknown cause...

Yup, I can't get in either. Something must be wrong on the server. I did drop an email to Anthony, but I guess that he hasn't seen it yet.

GAAAAAH I keep on forgetting about this chat :( must remember to join.....

peter

We seem to be having some odd problem with the chat room's normal port (as it's called), so Anthony has adjusted the link above to use a new port, until such time as he can figure out what's wrong with the old port. In the meantime for anyone who wants to chat tonight, if you use the link above to the JAVA chat window you will have no problems getting in.

However if you use another program for chatting, like an IRC client, then you will need to update the port in the program to find the chat room. You'll need to replace the old port number of 6667 with the new port #6668, before you can connect.

Hope to see you in chat tonight. :)

Guest Guest_FRJ1983_*
We seem to be having some odd problem with the chat room's normal port (as it's called), so Anthony has adjusted the link above to use a new port, until such time as he can figure out what's wrong with the old port. In the meantime for anyone who wants to chat tonight, if you use the link above to the JAVA chat window you will have no problems getting in.

However if you use another program for chatting, like an IRC client, then you will need to update the port in the program to find the chat room. You'll need to replace the old port number of 6667 with the new port #6668, before you can connect.

Alan,

This is FRJ1983 could you contact me at ?

I'm having trouble getting on.

Alan,

This is FRJ1983 could you contact me at ?

I'm having trouble getting on.

Email sent, and I've removed your email address from the post, such that the spammers can't get it off the board.

As noted in the announcements forum, chat is down for now thanks to the server crash from last week.

Not sure if it will be up in time for next Sunday either, watch for further announcements.

anyone having trouble connecting today? I can't seem to connect.

Me too!mad.gif I've tried 4 times so far!mad.gif

HopefullyAlan can fix it I notified him

Aloha

Maybe "mib" has gone to STL already!laugh.gif

We can have our own online chat at the "unofficial" PARTY CENTRAL next Sunday night by computer! FREE internet at the Hilton!mosking.gif

Anthony forgot to restart the service after a server crash earlier this week. Alas, he's not in a position to do it right now, so it looks like we'll have to postpone any chatting for this week.

Mahalo Alan

You mean we have to chat - IN PERSON ohmy.gif - on Thursday?huh.gifHORRORS!ohmy.gif

See you in the lobby