AGR Enrollment Referral Requests

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I need a little help here. I am already and AGR member, but have recommended it to some friends. What exactly does enrollment code do for them when they sign up?
I am pretty sure this is how it works, but "experts" please correct me if I am wrong.

If you go to your on-line AGR account, my promotions, refer a friend, then type in the email addresses of your friends. If your friends sign up after your referral and travel within 90 days, then they and you will receive the 500 bonus points. If your friends signed up without you referring them through AGR, they should still get the bonus points, but you will not.

OK, I need a little help here. I am already and AGR member, but have recommended it to some friends. What exactly does enrollment code do for them when they sign up?
I am pretty sure this is how it works, but "experts" please correct me if I am wrong.

If you go to your on-line AGR account, my promotions, refer a friend, then type in the email addresses of your friends. If your friends sign up after your referral and travel within 90 days, then they and you will receive the 500 bonus points. If your friends signed up without you referring them through AGR, they should still get the bonus points, but you will not.
:hi: Nailed it Penny! As the old 70s saying went: "You've come a Long Way Baby!" ;)

Do they have to use the link in the email they received? Or is just using the referred email when signing up enough to trigger the referral bonus?

Do they have to use the link in the email they received? Or is just using the referred email when signing up enough to trigger the referral bonus?
They must use the link in the email or the person referring will get nothing; that is critical!

And much like shopping in the AGR portal stores, one must be very careful about clicking the back button or any other links until you've completed the sign-up process. Otherwise, again, no points.

Last edited by a moderator:
They must use the link in the email or the person referring will get nothing; that is critical!
That's what I thought. Just wanted to clarify that as it was missing in the above posts.

As said, you can refer someone but if they sign up for AGR any other way except by clicking the link in the e-mail that AGR sends to them, they will receive the bonus points for registering. However, you will not receive any bonus points for the referral.

I'm trying to sign up for guest rewards and it's asking for an enrollment code. Can someone send me one?

You shouldn't need one. Some can refer you & both will get bonus points but the referrer will need your email address. If you post it, put some spaces on it so spammers can't find it.

I also want a enrollment code. Can any one send me a code?

Mine is 5942wujunqiang_____@___163____dot______com.

Thanks a lot!

Would anyone be willing to send me a code?

occpmtj____@_____gmail_____dot_____com (no underscores, obviously)

Thank you!

I am looking to book and I AM WONDERING ABOUT THIS ENROLLMENT CODE??

EMAIL IS neenerzb at hotmail dot com

Thanx in advance

Edited by moderator to change format of email address.

Last edited:
I am looking to book and I AM WONDERING ABOUT THIS ENROLLMENT CODE??EMAIL IS neenerzb at hotmail dot com

Thanx in advance
Looks like someone has already referred you or your email is already associated with an AGR account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone send me a enrollment code as well? steve.schain__@__me__.com
Done. You should be receiving an e-mail from AGR. Sign up via the link in the e-mail and as long as you travel within 90 days, we will both get a 500 point bonus.

i need an enrollment code asap please, leaving sunday!

tay lorin 149 2 (AT@) gmail (DOT.) edu

Sorry, I think I made it a bit confusing: it would be ajb.online at icloud dot com. My words were a bit backwards. Thanks.
I tried with the latest email address and it seems to have worked. As long as you get an email from AGR, just click the enrollment link and you will get your bonus. One of us will get one too!

Back