AGR Enrollment Referral Requests

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May I have an enrollment code please? I will be departing from NEW and traveling to LAX this will be a round trip after a two weeks of stay. Looking for the best deal I can find out there. Just needing a couple weeks to get away after just receiving my bachelors degree and no jobs are opening up. Can anyone help me out?

d dot michael dot reed at gmail dot com

Thanks,

Michael

Edited to edit email address

Last edited:
May I have an enrollment code please? I will be departing from NEW and traveling to LAX this will be a round trip after a two weeks of stay. Looking for the best deal I can find out there. Just needing a couple weeks to get away after just receiving my bachelors degree and no jobs are opening up. Can anyone help me out?

d dot michael dot reed at gmail dot com

Thanks,

Michael

Edited to edit email address
Done! Please respond to the 3-mail from AGR and Travel within 90 days, well both get 500 Bonus Points! One of our Moderators fixed your e-mail address, please dont post it so Spammers dont prey on you! Also , please consider joining AU, its Free and has lots of great bvenefits including the ability to pM other members!

I'm be going out on trip in about week.

Would anyone mind sharing a referral? Email is: ndistefano at eadkgroup dot com.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm be going out on trip in about week.Would anyone mind sharing a referral? Email is: ndistefano @ theadkgroup[dot]com.

Thanks!
Done. You will receive an email. Follow the link in the email to sign up.

Anyone going with you? If so, once you sign up, you can refer them.

Enjoy your trip and please come back and let us know how it went.

Looking for a referral enrollment code. Will be traveling within the next week or two. m o r g a n at s o e dot u c s c dot e d u. Thanks in advance!

Looking for a referral enrollment code. Will be traveling within the next week or two. m o r g a n at s o e dot u c s c dot e d u. Thanks in advance!
Done. Follow the link in the email you will receive to sign up.Enjoy your trip.

Could I get a referral code? Planning a trip at end of August. Am a first time rider -- living in Austin

a l t g i s j e r r at g m a i l dot com

I am looking for a referral code. Taking a trip on the Empire Builder next week. Thank you!

I am looking for a referral code. Taking a trip on the Empire Builder next week. Thank you!
You need to provide your email address...but be sure to put spaces in it (to keep it from being found by spammers). Eg: xxxx AT xxxx DOT xxx

@AmtrakBlue My apologies. I thought by joining the forum, that my email would be in my profile, since it is on record. In any case, it is

j 98 79 87 AT gm a il DOT c o m

Thank you, in advance, for your assistance!

@AmtrakBlue My apologies. I thought by joining the forum, that my email would be in my profile, since it is on record. In any case, it is

j 98 79 87 AT gm a il DOT c o m

Thank you, in advance, for your assistance!
No problem. I just referred you:

We will contact your referrals with an invitation to join Amtrak Guest Rewards. You'll get 500 points for each referral that joins the program and travels within 90 days of their online enrollment.
You need to use the link in the email you get and then we'll each get 500 points if you add your AGR # to your reservation and travel within 90 days of signing up. Enjoy your trip.

I think I'm ready to jump in. Anyone care to refer? chrisbaxter22 AT yahoo DOT com

Thanks!

Back