AGR Enrollment Referral Requests

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi - could someone send an enrollment code to jj_zentner at yahoo -- thanks
You should be receiving an email from Amtrak Guest Rewards®. Click on the link in the email to join. We will both get 500 points if you travel within 90 days of your online enrollment.

Hi,

I am about to join and see the enrollment code. Why do I want one and could you send it to stevenconeill - at - gmail dot com please.

Thanks.

I sent it in... after you travel within 90 days, we both get 500 points. Welcome to AGR and our forums!

OK, now 48 days until travel. Hoping to receive a referral code.

Richard

KR7L at Q dot com

Many thanks!

OK, now 48 days until travel. Hoping to receive a referral code.Richard

KR7L at Q dot com

Many thanks!
Sent. You will get an email with a link. Click on the link then sign up and we'll both get 500 points.Welcome to AU and AGR! Enjoy your trip.

Could someone send me an enrollment code too - new to this but going to travel in June - mnhistory at gmaill dot com. Thanks.

Could someone send me an enrollment code too - new to this but going to travel in June - mnhistory at gmaill dot com. Thanks.
You should be receiving an email from AGR. Click on the link in the email to enroll, and we will both receive a 500 point bonus.

Welcome and enjoy your trip.

Could I too get a referral code? guitarstroke, gmail style. Many thanks!
A referral has been sent your way, Mike! Now all you need is to travel on Amtrak using your AGR member number within the next 90 days and you and me both will receive 500 bonus points. A win-win!

hey, could i get an enrollment code as well? please send to my gmail account "taytaybu"

thanks!

Enrollment, please? thanks! gmail is sengels1110
Done. You will get an email. Follow the link to sign up. If you travel within 90 days of signing up we'll both get 500 points. You will also get points for your trip.

Feel free to sign up on AU too (this forum). It's free and lots of fun (even though some of the threads are a little crazy today :D ).

Enjoy your trip!

Back