AGR Enrollment Referral Requests

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine said it went through. I don't know, unless one of us typed the email address wrong, but it was a ligit email address.

I guess one of us had a typo. Mine said referral sent too. But, I just tried it again, and I received another referral sent massage. Maybe there is a glitch???

My son and I are traveling tomorrow. Do I need two enrollment codes? Yahoo mail is krazy_kilum The other gmail is entzucken. Thanks!

My son and I are traveling tomorrow. Do I need two enrollment codes? Yahoo mail is krazy_kilum The other gmail is entzucken. Thanks!
Looks like you already have an AGR account or someone referred you already. Once you set up your account, you can refer your son and you will both get 500 points after you travel. You can add the AGR #'s to the reservation now or after you leave.

Looks like you already have an AGR account or someone referred you already. Once you set up your account, you can refer your son and you will both get 500 points after you travel. You can add the AGR #'s to the reservation now or after you leave.
Beat you too it Betty! I referred them, thanks for the info! Id also remind the OP to respond ASAP when he gets the Invitation from AGR so they can get their AGR Account #s for the Trip tomorrow and to Call Amtrak to Add the #s to their Rez so they get their 500 Points and so do I! :p

Also hopefully he will join AU as a Member, it's Free and has all kinds of Benefits as we all know! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm traveling with my family in July & wondered if anyone has an enrollment code they could share with me. Thank you!

my cox dot net account is happyhomestead

I plan on making a trip in late july or august. i would like an enrollment code please. my gmail account is catapultlaunch.

Hey Brianna-

I sent the code to your email. Sign up within 90 days of your trip and both you and I will each get 500 bonus points!

Have a great trip!

Hi! Everyone seems so friendly in this thread :) . If anyone has an enrollment code / invitation / referral, I would really appreciate it! My email is pbnoj at outlook dot com. Thanks :p I am traveling next week so will most definitely be signing up ASAP!

Hi! Everyone seems so friendly in this thread :) . If anyone has an enrollment code / invitation / referral, I would really appreciate it! My email is pbnoj at outlook dot com. Thanks :p I am traveling next week so will most definitely be signing up ASAP!
Referral sent. Enjoy your trip.

would love an enrollment code as well - t d a l t o n 4 4 @ h o t m a i l . c o m

Thank you in advance!

would love an enrollment code as well - t d a l t o n 4 4 @ h o t m a i l . c o m
Thank you in advance!
referral sent. You should get an email from AGR. If you travel within 90 days of signing up, both of us should receive 500 points.

Back