Your Favorite Paint Scheme POLL

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jccollins

Conductor
Where can we see a picture of the different paint schemes? I can't distinguish them without a few pictures. Could you link to a few pictures or paste them here somehow? Thanks.

:huh:

I believe "Phase I" is the rainbow fleet, "Phase II" is the original scheme the Superliner I's were in and which Heritage cars were first painted in red and blue with white pinstripe, "Phase III" is the standard red, white, and blue that still in some cases adorns the ubiquitous Amfleet or Horizon car. I'm sure that someone with far more recent photographs than I can attach the newer ones in photos, as there are some subtle differences here and there which I'm not aware of.

Haven't we had this poll in the recent past (within the past month or so)?

Should we kill the poll considering this has been an oft-revisited topic in the past? Poll owner - suggestions?

The member who posted the poll has only been with us for less than a month I believe so he wouldn't know what and what has not been posted as a poll in the past. Maybe just pin this one for a week and let drop, but heck I'll vote again and sure many other new members will put in their choice.

Amfleet said:
The member who posted the poll has only been with us for less than a month I believe so he wouldn't know what and what has not been posted as a poll in the past. Maybe just pin this one for a week and let drop, but heck I'll vote again and sure many other new members will put in their choice.
OK

Didn't realize the last time we did the full blown poll was back in February (thought it was much more recent) so it could/should stand for at least a week or so.

But on the plus side the above links will take you to posts with pictures of cars in the different paint schemes.

It seems like it. I like the more original polls, i.e. how often do you ride. But obviously when the polling is open to all members, repeats among new members can occur.

amtrakmichigan said:
You can get rid of the poll guys, my feelings won't be hurt B) . I didn't know you guys did one recently.
Nah, this poll is fine, especially for someone who hasn't been around this forum very long. I always have to laugh a little, though, that this topic just keeps coming up over and over again. I guess I'm not into the whole thing enough to really give a whit about one paint scheme over another. When I'm on the inside of a train (which is a lot better than being on the outside of a train), I can't see the paint scheme, anyway.

:)

seajay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back