WGL Question

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rail Freak

Engineer
Well, as my trip gets closer, it's time to start worrying about everything & anything that could go wrong! :giggle: I will be going to West Glacier this August.

If something happened to the #8 where it had a service disruption on the day I was to leave, could I be stranded in West Glacier with no train & no place to stay overnight??? :eek: Would Amtrak send a bus to get us, or what would be the likely options?

Thanx,

Worry Wart

Since #8 is the eastbound EB, if #27/7 is excessively delayed where it couldn't reach PDX/SEA for the same day turn, the EB would most likely be annulled in SPK to become #8/28. SPK is west of WGL, so in that case there would be no problem. If it is annulled further east, I'm not sure what would happen.

Since #8 is the eastbound EB, if #27/7 is excessively delayed where it couldn't reach PDX/SEA for the same day turn, the EB would most likely be annulled in SPK to become #8/28. SPK is west of WGL, so in that case there would be no problem. If it is annulled further east, I'm not sure what would happen.
I'll be going home east bound on #8.

Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back