Twitter names

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey. I haven't posted in a while . . . occupied, but my twitter is: LRDC9

Interesting TV news story on Fox News Channel today about criminals tracking twitter posts about people going on vacation then burglarizing houses.

Interesting TV news story on Fox News Channel today about criminals tracking twitter posts about people going on vacation then burglarizing houses.
Haha. Simple solution:

Lvg 4 vac 2day. Sunny HI, here I come! Don't worry, Bowser is keeping the house nice & safe.
:D
Or, "so and so" are housesitting for us while we are gone.

Haha. Simple solution:

Lvg 4 vac 2day. Sunny HI, here I come! Don't worry, Bowser is keeping the house nice & safe.
Or left large dog, Hope I left enough food.
Or "Numerous dogs are watching house and are hungry and their favorite food is strangers!" :lol:

My solution is to know who is following you. If I get a message that "____ is following you" and I don't recognize the name, I block them! (I've already blocked IIRC 10 followers.) I saw some tweets saying "300 new followers!" For me, that may have been followed by "298-300 blocks!" :D (I don't even know that many!)

I'm very careful who is following me!

Haha. Simple solution:

Or left large dog, Hope I left enough food.
Or "Numerous dogs are watching house and are hungry and their favorite food is strangers!" :lol:

My solution is to know who is following you. If I get a message that "____ is following you" and I don't recognize the name, I block them! (I've already blocked IIRC 10 followers.) I saw some tweets saying "300 new followers!" For me, that may have been followed by "298-300 blocks!" :D (I don't even know that many!)

I'm very careful who is following me!
I have an alarm system and if they get by that I have 3 cats that'll give'em a good lickn'! :unsure:

I have 3 cats that'll give'em a good lickn'! :unsure:
Do they keep on ticking too? :lol:
Don't know since it was a theoritical incident and didn't really happened! Even if it did, I can't speak for the intruders :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: and to boot, I don't even know if they would have been members of the infamous Timex gang. :p

Just to let everyone know (maybe warn), but I have been "followed" by quite a few. When I look at their profile, it may say something like "Following = 503, Followers = -0-" :eek:

It's up to you, but on those (or if I don't recognize the name or any of the tweets) I just block that account from following me!

Yes a lot of people and people's software start fake accounts and follow everyone they can often times to try and get you to click on ad link so they can make a quick buck.

@amtraknews is under review since its not a real person just a software applet. That violates the terms of service

Back