Tracking down a Conductor?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone here can help, but thought it was worth a try. I'm trying to "track" down (no pun intended) a Conductor in Florida. We met him several times when travelling on the Silver Meteor in Florida. His name is Chris and is based out of Jacksonville Florida and used to do just the run to Miami and back. To make a long story short, we have something for him, but in trying to catch the train at our local station, have always managed to catch it on one of his day's off! Then we were told he switched to the Silver Star run instead.

Is there a way to contact a personnel office, or someone who might be able to confirm his last name and perhaps get a message to him? I know he spends the night in Miami several times a week, and thought if nothing else there might be a place I can ship the package to so that he would get it when he gets to Miami. Sounds good in theory at least! ;)

I'm open to suggestions if anyone knows Chris or how to "track" him down. I thank you in advance for any help.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back