The new BNSF Railway logo

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arg. That looks like it belongs on a baseball uniform. I personally love the current pumpkin scheme.

It'll grow on us eventually, Batt... hopefully. Just give it some time like we did for the new Amtrak logo.

Dislike it :( . Santa Fe was my fav. railroad growing up, now there is no memory of it in the name. Oh well, I guess your right, it will grow on me...eventually.

AMTRAK-P42 said:
Dislike it :( . Santa Fe was my fav. railroad growing up, now there is no memory of it in the name. Oh well, I guess your right, it will grow on me...eventually.
I understand. Growing up watching Warbonnets, Bluebonnets, Nobonnets and finnally back to Warbonnets before the BN takeover of the AT&SF, it makes it hard.

I, too, understand and feel the same. The days of "Santa Fe...All The Way" are long gone, and there simply was nothing more beautiful or commanding than the sight of the "Super Chief" or any other of Santa Fe's fleet rolling into a station.....

Back