thanking employees

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to commend a sleeping car attendant for the excellent service on a recent trip on the Zephyr, but I can't find anything on Amtrak's pages that allow that - there is a satisfaction survey, but that has no place to thank a particular employee.

Does anyone have any idea how this could be done. I like to remark on particularly good (or bad) service.

Victor J. Banis

I want to commend a sleeping car attendant for the excellent service on a recent trip on the Zephyr, but I can't find anything on Amtrak's pages that allow that - there is a satisfaction survey, but that has no place to thank a particular employee.
Does anyone have any idea how this could be done. I like to remark on particularly good (or bad) service.

Victor J. Banis
Yes, call 1-800-USA-RAIL during the week and ask for Customer Relations. They will be glad to hear from you. You can also write a letter to: Customer Relations, Amtrak~NRPC, 60 Massachusetts Ave. N.E. Washington, D.C.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wrote them at the above address about a year ago regarding two conductors that did an excellent job in managing the situation when our train was stopped by a downed tree. They took about three months to get back to me, but they wrote a letter thanking me for my feedback and saying the letter would be forwarded to the employees' supervisor so they could be commended.

I should also note that comments can be submitted via Amtrak's site at this link: http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentServe...mtrak/ContactUs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back