Taxis at Richmond, VA Staples Mill Road Station

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaspeamtrak

Lead Service Attendant
Hi everybody!

My friend and I are going to Richmond.VA at the end of the month and are staying at the "Baymount Inns and Suites" on west broadway.

The directions say it is about 2 to 3 miles away. I have been there before but stayed at different hotel just down the street the cabbie charged me about $15 bucks getting there while sharing it with somebody else which I found LOT!

The next morning I got another cab and it only cost me $ 8-9 range. The guy was so honest I gave him "good"tip

Any hints or info would be helpful!?

Thanks...

I'm afraid I can't help you on the taxi answer, but do have a question. Were the rides on a meter? If so, the charge should have been roughly the same each way.

I don't know if true anymore, but years ago, when I used to have to catch a cab to hotel in RVR, there was always a "limited" number that would show up and you had to practically beg to get one to come out there if you didn't grab one of the few that were available...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back