SWC 4 10/21 what is happening

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Stopped in Fullerton for over 2 hours. Zero announcements as to what is happening. I don't even think the intercoms in our sleeper work at all so we have no info. Anyone have info?

There was a body found near the tracks, believed to be non-rail related. Police stopped train traffic. Train 4 was held at FUL.

When 4 finally got going last night, they made an announcement that the delay was because a freight train hit a car on the tracks and shut down the line. Nothing about a body was mentioned. Guess they just made up a lie to tell us.

When 4 finally got going last night, they made an announcement that the delay was because a freight train hit a car on the tracks and shut down the line. Nothing about a body was mentioned. Guess they just made up a lie to tell us.
You know what, now that I think about it you might be right. Because there was a freight that struck a car last night. And there was a body found by the tracks. My two stories might be getting mixed together. There were a lot of delayed trains last night out West. For now, forget I said anything because I don't want to be giving out wrong info. Sorry it was late! :eek:hboy:

Edit: My mistake. Went back and checked tonight. 4 was indeed delayed due to the freight-vehicle incident. It was 14 that was delayed due to the body just outside of VNC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back