Select plus for lounge pass

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonnie

Service Attendant
AU Supporting Member
We did tons of coast to coast train travel in sleeper cars over the past two years, and while I have Select Plus status, my husband does not. I can access Lounge access in the app which shows my Select Plus status, but he cannot. We've been longing to see the Moynihan lounge and finally will be driving at Penn on Wednesday. Can I get him into the lounge on my lounge pass?

We did tons of coast to coast train travel in sleeper cars over the past two years, and while I have Select Plus status, my husband does not. I can access Lounge access in the app which shows my Select Plus status, but he cannot. We've been longing to see the Moynihan lounge and finally will be driving at Penn on Wednesday. Can I get him into the lounge on my lounge pass?
The website says "Yes" (I assume you meant "arriving", not "driving"):

Customer Rules and Privileges
  • Customers traveling in First Class or sleeping car accommodations, Single-Day Pass holders, Select Plus and Select Executive members may bring immediate family members traveling together, or one, non-family guest. Unaccompanied guests are not permitted.

The website says "Yes" (I assume you meant "arriving", not "driving"):

Customer Rules and Privileges
  • Customers traveling in First Class or sleeping car accommodations, Single-Day Pass holders, Select Plus and Select Executive members may bring immediate family members traveling together, or one, non-family guest. Unaccompanied guests are not permitted.
Thanks so much! Exactly what I needed. And yes, arriving at instead of driving into Penn is a much better idea. 😁

Back