Rail Photography

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would add this here. 35028 Clan Line and the UK VSOE 'Orient Express' train on a lunchtime circular tour around Surrey from London Victoria.

Typical in that the light was rubbish till the train went by then the sun came out for the rest of the day......

Such is life.

http://50031.fotopic.net/c1681501_13.html

Thought I would add this here. 35028 Clan Line and the UK VSOE 'Orient Express' train on a lunchtime circular tour around Surrey from London Victoria.Typical in that the light was rubbish till the train went by then the sun came out for the rest of the day......

Such is life.
But still nice work mahalo for sharing

Aloha

Eric

As time permits we're moving topics found in other forums that now belong in the newly created forums that are gradually appearing. This just happened to be one that I found earlier while moving some VIA rail posts. And yes, the OP was banned, sadly. :( One of the very few that Anthony and I have ever done; in fact in more than 10 years I think that there have only been 3 or 4 people banned.

We don't normally comment on why, but let's just say that he sent some not very nice comments to someone on the forum by PM and leave it at that.

Back