Question about Spring Training points awards

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue in KY

Service Attendant
This may be a bit premature, but I’m wondering if anyone has been awarded the double points promised to those signed up for the Spring Training promotion. I noticed that our westbound travel from April 24th-25th appeared on my husband’s AGR account yesterday — the usual two points per dollar spent going to rail points, and a 25% bonus point award for Select status.

When do the “double points” for the Spring promotion show up? I’d’ve thought those would appear at the same time as the others ... ?

(And yes, we were both registered for the double and triple points, even though our rail travel for this spring was all during the double-points time period rather than the triple.)

Sue,

Generally the base points post during the day as the tickets get scanned. Then when AGR runs overnight housekeeping procedures, the double/triple points post.

So in theory, the double points should have shown up this morning. I'd give it till tomorrow to be certain, before starting to worry however.

Sue,
Generally the base points post during the day as the tickets get scanned. Then when AGR runs overnight housekeeping procedures, the double/triple points post.

So in theory, the double points should have shown up this morning. I'd give it till tomorrow to be certain, before starting to worry however.
Thanks, Alan. As expected, though, I'd worried too soon. I checked just a minute ago, and the double points were added to Mr. Sue's account earlier this morning. So all is accounted for, for the first half of our trip, at least!

Thanks again.

Back