Post/Mile Count TEST

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony

Founder
Honored Member
Greetings, if you have a MileTrak account with mileage entered as of the late evening of 7/7/03, please send me your MileTrak user ID and I will add it to your account on the Forums.

This will be an automated process in the future, once the new MileTrak is in place. This is simply to evaluate the stability of including mile counts alongside members' posts, as I've manually run a conversion job this evening to the new database format. Note that because I ran this manually, your mile count will be a snapshot of whatever it was tonight.

The new MileTrak will save natively into this new data format, and thus your counts will be up-to-date globally (within MileTrak and also at the Forums) as soon as you make a change to your personal mileage database. Additionally, at that time you will be able to enter your MileTrak user ID in the Forum User Control Panel for automatic, real-time inclusion.

If you want to help me test this new "mile count" system, simply PM me your MileTrak user ID. Thanks!

Thanks to those who participated. I've removed this until the new app comes online so that mile counts aren't misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back