Points on Pacific Surfliner

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TraneMan

Conductor
We took a trip from SAN to LAX on the Pacific Surfliner. We brought our tickets at SAN the day, and went on our trip then..

A month later, I am looking at my AGR account, and I don't see any points for that trip.. I see the SWC from LAX to CHI, but that was points purchase trip, so no points.. I see my points from CHI to WIN, and Double day points as well.

Is there no points issued on the Pacific Surfliner trains?

If you bought the tickets by some means other than the app or the website, did you make sure you included your AGR number?

The Surfliner is treated like any other Amtrak train for reward point earnings.

The thing that sucks, I no longer have my ticket, so I don't have the number.. Maybe the credit card transaction will help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you purchase it online with an account? I get an email of every ticket purchased through Amtrak.com or via the Amtrak app regardless of how I request ticket delivery. I don't get an email if I buy at QT or a ticket window.

Update! Yesterday I was going though the recycling bin for something else, and happen to find my ticket from that trip.. So I went online and filed for the missing points. ;-)

Back