parking at sturtevant wi. station

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3rd cook

What is the parking area like at Sturtevant Wi depot ? Is it safe to leave car for 5 day trip ? Is there adequate parking stalls?

I think it would be safe. Sturtevant is a little town. There's businesses nearby the station. I parked there once before the renovation and parking was tight then but parking was available. It was a gravel lot back then. I don't know how much room there is now on the lot, but my guess is that you'll be able to get a spot and I figure it'll be safe.

I think it would be safe. Sturtevant is a little town. There's businesses nearby the station. I parked there once before the renovation and parking was tight then but parking was available. It was a gravel lot back then. I don't know how much room there is now on the lot, but my guess is that you'll be able to get a spot and I figure it'll be safe.
What renovation are you talking about?

The station moved about three years ago to a new location about two miles north of the old one. Other than to enclose the elevators leading to the overhead walkway, there hasn't really been a renovation of that new station since it opened.

There's not really much around the new station.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back