Occu-Mom Places 4 Year-Old Daughter on Train Tracks

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DET63

Conductor

A young mother justifies placing her 4 year-old daughter on train tracks during the shutdown of the Port of Portland, Oregon protest, December 12, 2011.

Why do these people hide behind their children? Does she not realize what it takes to stop even a slow moving loaded train?

Another walking/talking billboard for birth control! :wacko: What an idiot, this woman needs to be educated on the responsibility of being a parent, or even have Child Protective Services (does Oregon even have such a Dept.??)remove this child from her control for the Safety of Society, not just the child! And I support the right of anyone to peacfully protest in this country, just dont do it on railroad tracks or anyplace els that endangers

others! People like this give the wing nuts ammunition to attempt to take away our rights and to play the old McCarthy/Nixon/Hoover game of guilt by association!! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so there's a crazy woman who needs to be brought up on charges of child endangerment and almost assuredly lose custody of her kid. Lovely.

I'm no fan of some of the OWS folks, but there are plenty of folks on all sides that at the very least have an eye dee ten tee problem and/or do things worthy of a solid condemnation.

People like this give the wing nuts ammunition to attempt to take away our rights!
What you're describing is guilt by association, which is exactly what shotgun posters like the OP are hoping for. Don't fall into his trap. This woman does not represent anyone but herself.
What do you mean by "shotgun posters like the OP"? I simply copied and pasted language from the YouTube link.

People like this give the wing nuts ammunition to attempt to take away our rights!
What you're describing is guilt by association, which is exactly what shotgun posters like the OP are hoping for. Don't fall into his trap. This woman does not represent anyone but herself.
What do you mean by "shotgun posters like the OP"? I simply copied and pasted language from the YouTube link.
If you're going to quote something, then you should present it as a quote. Otherwise, you're presenting it as if it's your own writing.

If you're going to quote something, then you should present it as a quote. Otherwise, you're presenting it as if it's your own writing.
An easy way to figure out which is which is to go to the link.

Back