NARP Region Meetings

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saxman

Engineer
AU Supporting Member
Gathering Team Member
On Saturday, March 12th, I'll be attending NARP's Region 9 meeting in Fort Worth. I was wondering if anyone else would be attending that particular one, or others for that matter. Hopefully it will be encouraging, and I'll be giving a report soon afterwards on it. I've never been able to attend one of the meetings, so I'm looking foward to it. I'll probably ride the Trinity Rail Express, even though its a little outa the way to get to. But what do you think I'm going to do, drive to a rail support meeting? Can't do that now can we?

Chris

I'll be attending my Region 12 meeting on Saturday, April 9th in Fullerton, California (and taking the train from Reno, NV to get there, of course! B)

I'm not sure if it's also a NARP meeting, but there is a Midwest High Speed Rail Association meeting in Chicago on the 19th that I'll be going to. Anyone else in the area going to that one?

I would go to Ft Worth, but I will be in Arkansas and on the way to visit my mom in SC. There will be a rally on the state capitol in Oklahoma City on April 11th at 11am for the Heartland Flyer. If you are in the area, come on down and join us.

Back