Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I did cheat a little on that one, since I could read that the green newspaper box said "Tribune Democrat" on it. A little research turned up two Amtrak stations served by newspapers of that name: Johnstown, and La Junta, CO. The architecture in the picture doesn't look like La Junta, so I figured it had to be Johnstown.

So, how about this one?

2012-02-11 12.04.20-XL.jpg

This one does not look Californian and should be scrubbed of any file data.

347yy4p.jpg
I love that station.

It's Red Wing, Minnesota.
This station is beautiful! I love seeing all of these photos. The mason and brick work on the older stations are really nice.

Thanks! I did cheat a little on that one, since I could read that the green newspaper box said "Tribune Democrat" on it. A little research turned up two Amtrak stations served by newspapers of that name: Johnstown, and La Junta, CO. The architecture in the picture doesn't look like La Junta, so I figured it had to be Johnstown.

So, how about this one?

attachicon.gif
2012-02-11 12.04.20-XL.jpg
Kelso-Longview, WA ?

If it isn't I'll guess it's it is Alexandria in the mid 80's or later in case he's wrong. We're playing with Price is Right rules, correct?

This is not Alexandria, VA. Snapshot is from a video that was taken or modified by me in 2003 or after.

Clues.--------More than one train a day in both directions and staffed station.

Not Tampa, FL., either.

Clues; multiple trains a day, staffed station, refurbished station , elevated track bed with three tracks, and station has been posted here before.

Back