Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is another former Amtrak Station.

It should be much easier than Johnny's Rock Springs, WY photo!!

00mysta.jpg

Who will be the first to correctly name the station??

West of Waterloo, IA? But east of the Mississippi River? That really narrows the territory. River Falls, WI is the only town of any size I can see.

West of Waterloo, IA? But east of the Mississippi River? That really narrows the territory. River Falls, WI is the only town of any size I can see.
I assume that Shanghai was referring to Waterloo, Indiana, which has current service on the LSL and the CL.
Yes, I was referring to Waterloo, Indiana.

The mystery station is also North of Wabash, but not on the route of the former Wabash Cannonball.

I assume that Shanghai was referring to Waterloo, Indiana, which has current service on the LSL and the CL.
Yes, I was referring to Waterloo, Indiana.

The mystery station is also North of Wabash, but not on the route of the former Wabash Cannonball.
Okay. Going by the clues, I'll throw out a guess. Is it Nappanee, IN?

It appears that several of my photos have been difficult to identify.

Here is an easy one that everyone will likely know. It is an active

station, although no Amtrak trains stop there. Who can identify the

station??

ooprc.jpg

Let me take a WILD guess :) and throw out NOLA, where Amtrak Cajun should be arriving right about now, assuming he took the SL from Lafayette like I believe he did.
Right you are! A picture that was REALLY easy in the BIG Easy.

(I've just about run out of tough ones. I'll have to take some more on my trip next month.)

Back