Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it has a NER cafe car (I think) but a low-level platform.

So it must be either VA or on the CT Springfield Shuttle. (Wait does the shuttle even carry a cafe car?)

Soooooo...Meriden, CT?

So it must be either VA or on the CT Springfield Shuttle. (Wait does the shuttle even carry a cafe car?)
No, the shuttles don't have a cafe, but then not every train on the Springfield route is a shuttle train.

Soooooo...Meriden, CT?
Good reasoning, but WRONG!
mosking.gif

I will try Burlington, North Carolina.
I want to know your secret. I think you post more correct entries than everyone combined.
Do you search related photos on the various Amtrak Station sites? Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Burlington, NC it is.

You are up ole wise one......................

I will try Burlington, North Carolina.
I want to know your secret. I think you post more correct entries than everyone combined.
Do you search related photos on the various Amtrak Station sites? Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Burlington, NC it is.

You are up ole wise one......................
Maybe his office or home is wallpapered with pics of all the stations? :giggle:

I believe the shuttle only runs with a p42 and one or two amfleet I cars. They also operate

ex-Metroliner cab cars I believe.

I have been on many Amtrak trains and always try to

observe the stations. I do have a good friend in

Burlington and have taken the Carolinian of several

occasions. As you can tell from my signature area,

I have been on most major routes.

I give my picture privilege to the next poster who responds, who has an odd number of characters in their username. (Not including spaces).

Well I am nine letters and I've been wanting to post another from my large archive:

rhinecliff44.jpg

Also for those without archives feel free to use mine (here) for this game, I have 105 Amtrak Stations up on my website. Don't worry I will not answer for my own photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back