Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While you guys are still working on the station that isn't Albuquerque, NM (Forgive me, I just stumbled on this thread and misread the last few posts, it's late forgive me). I hope you don't mind if I make an offering of my own.

CRW_2132C.jpg

Credit: https://forums.auran.com/
I really don't think this is correct, but I'll throw it out anyway.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin?

I have no idea where this is, but I'm trying to find some clues. Is it just me or does there seem to be a third rail to the right of the platform edge?

We have a winner. Gare Centrale, Montreal. I was counting on that overhead to throw everyone off, forgetting Montreal has electric commuter trains.

Cheers,

Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct!! SFA. It's from last October and the train was ON TIME! Really enjoyable trip to Virginia. SCA Matt is the best.

We have a winner. Gare Centrale, Montreal. I was counting on that overhead to throw everyone off, forgetting Montreal has electric commuter trains.

Cheers,

Nick
Yep good job throwing me off - I saw the catenary wire and what looks like a pretty low-level platform in the foreground but a high-level platform off to the right of the picture. I was trying like mad to figure out which station on the NEC would have both a high-level and a low-level platform and couldn't come up with one other than WAS, and I was fairly certain it wasn't WAS. Nice work, all!

Who's up for another, this one might be a little easier than Montreal.

Newsstand_neon_sign_in_Union_Station_-_Portland%2C_Oregon.jpg

Photo Credit: wikimedia commons

Cheers,

Nick

Back