Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have!
laugh.gif

It can't be SAN, as those do not look like California cars. And that 1st car is a baggage/coach.

My guess is one if the TE stops, maybe Little Rock, AR?
huh.gif

I have!
laugh.gif

It can't be SAN, as those do not look like California cars. And that 1st car is a baggage/coach.

My guess is one if the TE stops, maybe Little Rock, AR?
huh.gif
I think you are correct, Dave. It is also at night when the TE stops at Little Rock,

if it is running on time!! I forgot about the California are painted differently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry gentlemen, it's not San Diego or Little Rock.

I'll post another photo of this station if nobody gets it in 24 hours.

And I'm gonna say that's correct!

That's the WB Empire Builder, making its 10:31PM arrival on time.
There are flower pots here? I really need to pay attention to my surroundings more. Westbound tomorrow so I will do some snooping.
Well, at least there were flower pots last August. I am not sure if they are a permanent thing or not. I wonder if they'll make the move to Union Depot.

Holy crap I actually got one.

Now I have to either use Google Images, or divert, since sadly I don't have any of my own.

Alright I had to *borrow* from Google for this one (which seems legal according to the rules), but it's at least a town I've been to and in which I've seen the station. Enjoy.

mysterystation.jpg

Back