Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow -

I didn't think it would take long BUT I did think it would take more than four minutes.

Nice work AmtrakBlue and Ryan....... Nice work indeed!

Harpers Ferry is correct. Looking forward to our next station photo.

I just showed the pic to my daughter who was on the CL with me in Nov 2011 and she said Harper's Ferry. So, yeah, I guess it was on easy one. :)

If you look at the sign beside the station, you can see HARPER'S FERRY. Definately quite easy. I like messing around with pictures, it does help when I need to identify something, though I have not done well in Name That Station.

I am good at identifying unit numbers, I have to enlarge pics to see the number all the time.

It's been over a week so just to get the game going again, can anyone name this station? It is an active station which has undergone a nice renovation since this photo was taken.

Shouldn't be too hard as there are some obvious clues here to get you started.

0036-L.jpg

Not Maysville, KY (wherever that is :lol: )

I know that there is not much to go on, but I will give a hint and say that I took the photo myself (as evidenced by the blurriness).

Not Maysville, KY (wherever that is :lol: )

I know that there is not much to go on, but I will give a hint and say that I took the photo myself (as evidenced by the blurriness).
It's in Kentucky - west of West Virginia, south of Ohio. :D

Yes, it is Kissimmee. I figured that someone would have figured it out sooner since I was just there on Friday and had not been on a train for a couple of months before than.

Your turn.

Taylor, Texas! (I Remember it Well! ) Technically it's the UP District Hdqs with Amtrak having a Picnic Table with a Shed on the Other End as the "Station!"(you can see the Tin Roof in the Pic!!)

If Correct, I can't Post Pics so it's Open to anyone with an Easy One! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Back