"My Reservations" down

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PetalumaLoco

Conductor
"My Reservations" has been down all day. Can't look at the details. :angry:

"We are sorry, your selected booking cannot currently be displayed."

I suppose everyone has this problem today.

"My Reservations" has been down all day. Can't look at the details. :angry:
"We are sorry, your selected booking cannot currently be displayed."

I suppose everyone has this problem today.
I just made a reservation and then looked at it - it showed up ok

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is working!
I am one of those that had 2 LSL trains show up on the same rez leaving CHI an hour apart. Hope my records didn't get glitched.

I call tomorrow if it still isn't working.

Oh, and thanks you guys for checking!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the LSL thing!

I just got the "We are sorry, your selected booking cannot currently be displayed."

However, when I checked a few days ago, I had three roomettes in two trains departing at different times; but all had the same room and car number.

I'm sure somebody decided to quit displaying LSL reservations until the bugs have been worked out.

While reading this topic I can't help wondering why after all these years Amtrak cannot get phone reservations to show online! I hope that the stimulus they'll receive will finally stimulate them into improving the online information to include reservations made outside of the website system, even if it has to be separate databases!

It may not come back on-line. If Amtrak manually fiddled with your reservation, sometimes the result is that it is no longer viewable on Amtrak.com. You get message that says you don't have a reservation. It takes a call to Amtrak to retrieve it. Sometimes it is even transparent to the Quik Trak system, which can be a bummer if you are counting on Quik Trak to print your tickets (like me last summer).

Here's the error message;

"We were unable to process your request: Please correct the error(s) shown below and resubmit.

We are sorry, your selected booking cannot currently be displayed."

I can see all my rezes, but I get that message when I try to open any one of them. I forgot to call them today and I don't want to deal with them tonite. So tomorrow.

I don't need to print the details of any of my rezzies (I can use the emails if necessary) so I'll just let it slide.

I don't need to print the details of any of my rezzies (I can use the emails if necessary) so I'll just let it slide.
You know, if they go changing schedules on you and neglect to notify you directly, you could be up the creek. Or it could make it possible to make an earlier connection. Might be worth checking out now and then.

A week later, and its still down.

I like Amtrak, I lke riding Amtrak but some stuff is just not acceptable - like we can do anything about it, Ruth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back