Looking for Hotel in Sacramento

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbytony

Train Attendant
I am flying in into Sacrament for a CZ trip on March 20th. What are some hotels in the area that are reasonable and will give me quick access to the Amtrak Station in Sac.

Any other pertinent local information that might be helpful would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I am flying in into Sacrament for a CZ trip on March 20th. What are some hotels in the area that are reasonable and will give me quick access to the Amtrak Station in Sac.

Any other pertinent local information that might be helpful would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
The answers haven't changed since you asked in this thread over the summer. :)

Thank you

Thanks. I couldn't find that thread and maybe other members know of different and newer options that YOU don't seem to know about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you

Thanks. I couldn't find that thread and maybe other members know of different and newer options that YOU don't seem to know about.
Ummmm I live in Downtown Sacramento my info is good. If it had changed I'd have said so especially since every hotel mentioned (and the ones mentioned in the thread I linked to in order to save some time) are all within blocks of where I live.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW Your profile says you are in Shanghai China.

You must have a long commute.

He DID live and work in Shanghai, but has since moved BACK to SAC. (He has not yet changed his profile, but I know he's in SAC.)
I can vouch for the fact that he's back in SAC as I had dinner with him in SAC last month while switching the Zephyr to the Starlight on the way to the Gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back