Lakeshore / Capitol Ltd interruption?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I didn't. I was binging on Netflix and forgot to track it.

I heard it, though. The tracks cross my street and go behind my house. :)

Despite the very late arrival of #49(2) into Chicago, they must have turned the equipment around in a hurry as #48(3) departed CHI 4 hours and 16 minutes late at 1:46 AM. Will be very late arrivals in the east today as #30(3), after the detour through MI, departed CLE 5 hours and 23 minutes late. Could use a quiet weekend with no derailments, weather delays for the LSL and CL to get caught up and back on schedule (or close to it).

Will be very late arrivals in the east today as #30(3), after the detour through MI, departed CLE 5 hours and 23 minutes late.
I would hope there will be a bustitution from Pittsburgh to Washington.

What I mean is that if I was going from PGH-WAS, I wouldn't want to take a bus. I'd rather take a train, even if it would take a bit longer.

What I mean is that if I was going from PGH-WAS, I wouldn't want to take a bus. I'd rather take a train, even if it would take a bit longer.
Me, too, as long I make my connection to Richmond. If it was just to Washington, I could see staying on the train all the way, either on the 30 or through Philly.

But I've been bustituted from Pittsburgh to Washington before. It wasn't that bad. A charter bus, not Greyhound, hired specifically for that run. I had a seat to myself and the timing was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back