Kids menu question

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie

I'm taking my two kids ages 11 and 8 on the capital limited. We are going to have a sleeper each way. The question is when it's time to go to the dining car do my kids have to eat off the kids menu if they are under 12 or do they have to order off the kids menu? I know dinner is included with your sleeper. And don't want have to pay for upgrade your meal. Thank you!

And remember, soft drink, milk, salad at lunch/dinner and dessert at lunch/dinner are all included. Often if we can't manage the dessert, we ask that it be packaged up for having later in our room. It doesn't work for ice cream, though.

And, BTW, it is the Capitol Limited, not Capital Limited.

And remember, soft drink, milk, salad at lunch/dinner and dessert at lunch/dinner are all included. Often if we can't manage the dessert, we ask that it be packaged up for having later in our room. It doesn't work for ice cream, though.

No need to worry about Ice Cream, it is no longer offered on the Dining Car menus.

https://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentServer?c=Page&pagename=am%2FLayout&cid=1241305537990

Ken

No need to worry about Ice Cream, it is no longer offered on the Dining Car menus.
https://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentServer?c=Page&pagename=am%2FLayout&cid=1241305537990

Ken
Funny...it still shows on the menu for the Capitol Limited...

Ken
Funny...it still shows on the menu for the Capitol Limited...
They have to get rid of the leftovers somewhere.... :giggle:

Last edited by a moderator:
As was said the Ice Cream is No Mas!

Tonight on the Texas Eagle the desert choices were Cheesecake in a Cup, Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Syrup in a Cup, and Sugar Free Banana Pudding!

None are especially good IMO! But the Angus Steak was Delicious, one of the Best I've had on Amtrak!

I actually don't mind Blue Bunny. That's all my grandmother buys as far as ice cream so it just reminds me of child hood. Personally I would rather have gelato on board but that might be deemed too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back