Is there a spot to check how late a train runs?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingee01

Train Attendant
Is there a spot on-line to check to see how late a train runs? In otherwords, can you go on-line today and see if a train in running on time or do you need to call Julie? I get tired of Julie!!!! LOL

Sure, check out www.amtrak.com :) There is an area at the bottom of the page called Train Status.

Am I on the wrong page to check the train status? I come up with the reservation page. I don't see the train status spot.

Train status is at the bottom of the page, below the reservations part. It's clearly labeled "Train Status" in orange and white.

On Amtrak's homepage (www.amtrak.com), there's a sentence saying, "Catch A Train Online!". On the left side of that phrase, there's a "Train Status" section. Use that section to check the ontime performance of train route which you want to keep track of.

On Amtrak's homepage (www.amtrak.com), there's a sentence saying, "Catch A Train Online!". On the left side of that phrase, there's a "Train Status" section. Use that section to check the ontime performance of train route which you want to keep track of.
no, it's on your other left...

If you haven't noticed, this thread is over a year and a half old. No need to keep going with it.

whoa now i feel really stupid i just saw it on page 1 and just started posting lol whoops

There is nothing wrong with continuing a thread that is old with good info.

Someone may still have the question that started that thread.

Talking to a person at the train station you have questions about is the best choice for accurate info.

That was told told to me by a station attendant. Computers and phone messages are not always updated.

If you miss a train because of wrong info that is your problem as I was warned.

Better informed than hoping you have it right. :)

I know it's an old thread, but here's another source

here-

Between this one & the amtrak.com status, I've gotten pretty good info. You can also download a program with email alerts to your phone from amtrak.com. here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back