I want a refund

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of trains are you addicted to? Your attitude towards Amtrak gives the impression that you do not like trains at all. Oh, and if you spell words right we might take you seriously.
No need to complain about spelling/grammer (on this thread or any other). This isn't an English class.

As an Amtrack Representative here, I am due not a refund, but back pay.
You raise an excellent point, sir (or ma'am)!
I too have not received a paycheck for my engineering services!

I shall speak to my Senator and see that this is resolved to our satisfaction.
While you're at it, have them put BNSF in their place and run that Builder on time!

...or is that too off topic for this thread? :ph34r:

Would trainaddict's train have been less late if the new Hudson River tunnels were completed?

Thanks,

Andrew

I do wonder which day the OP traveled. Might give an insight into why the train was five hours late.
No way to know, but I do see that yesterday's 19 (Crescent) arrival was more than 4.5 hours late into Atlanta:

2013-12-09: Scheduled: 8:13 am Actual: 12:56 pm Delay: 282 minutes

I know. I just wanted to re-assure him that we do not take him seriously.
Speak for yourself. I just called my representative and told him that all these Amtrack employees have been accosting this poor soul who wants his full refund!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received an email from my Congressman asking if I could please treat our "Amtrak Customers" with more respect. :eek:

I replied that as an "Amtrak Engineer", I was in the locomotive and had no responsibility for the mistreatment of passengers. :help:

But it was my fault that we were 5 hours late and I would apologize for that.. :p :p :p

I am going to temporarily lock this thread so we can stop being "silly" for a while. Hopefully the OP got the message he/she knows we are not Amtrak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back