Hope our east coast friends are during ok with this weather

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming down by the bucket full here in Central KY and headed your way, I'm sorry to say.
Dang, Tom, put the weather fence up. We don't want it. :giggle:
The good news is it only lasted about 30 minutes and was finished!
Thanks Tom, looks like you were able to shift the storm south of me & maybe Ryan. Watch out TDC. :D
I'm watching...
squall-watch.gif
:huh:

Our weather person (in Philly) showed the system heading SE rather than East now. Yeah, we may still get some storms, but northern DE is not expecting anything like what came through this morning. It's been mostly sunny here too.

A tornado warning just went up for the Fredericksburg, VA area. I'm thinking that area of nastiness will move towards La Plata.

Thanks for the link Ryan!

EDIT: #95 is scheduled to leave ALX at 2:45, with an arrival at RVR of 4:40. I wonder when it will get to RVR if there is tornadic activity...

Last edited by a moderator:
A tornado warning just went up for the Fredericksburg, VA area. I'm thinking that area of nastiness will move towards La Plata.
Have time to jump on a train and head north? Hmm, south? Hmm, not west or east for sure. Looks like you're stuck there in VA.

Have time to jump on a train and head north? Hmm, south? Hmm, not west or east for sure. Looks like you're stuck there in VA.
You read my mind, but south is not looking too good at the moment either. (See my edit to my previous post :) )

Sunny (for now) and hot (for a long time) in Florida. I hope all my friends in the northeast stay safe and dry.

Looks like we are catching a break this time down here. Bad to the north and south, but not here.

And yes, good luck and be safe Ryan!

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the news, a tornado hit Columbia, MD (where my sister resides). I have heard from her and she is ok. She said the rain is subsiding now.

Back