Hello! First time Amtrak rider here

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just joined recently because I'm taking a trip on the California Zephyr (EMY-CHI) in late August, and interested in tips, advice, or any other information I can find. I'm doing this one solo; depending on how it goes I may talk my wife into future trips!

Thanks,
Scott Kovatch

I just joined recently because I'm taking a trip on the California Zephyr (EMY-CHI) in late August, and interested in tips, advice, or any other information I can find. I'm doing this one solo; depending on how it goes I may talk my wife into future trips!

Thanks,
Scott Kovatch
Welcome to AU!

Please read the Trip Reports and the many Threads on AU about the Zephyr which most of us consider the Best LD Route in the US.

Hello! It's an absolutely beautiful trip and you will enjoy the scenery. Are you going in coach or sleeper?
I have learned a lot here over the years, and I am sure you will, as well. One of my strategies is to monitor the "new posts" to see if people are talking about a subject or route that interests me.

Back